- Must have written permit unless ground is snow-covered.
- Permits only valid for burning after 5 pm unless it is steadily raining.
- Issued only on the day burning to take place.
- Permits can only be issued to property owner or others with written permission of owner.
- Not needed for charcoal cooking if in fireplace or other suitable container off ground.
- Seasonal permits need site inspection by the Fire Warden or designee.
- May be revoked by the Fire Warden or designee if weather changes, or fire is reported as a nuisance.